Squared Circle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thanksgiving Countdown
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:33 pm
Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Khor

Our users have posted a total of 319 messages in 115 subjects

Merry Christmas

3 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Post  Laguna Maruko Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:20 am

Hello Everyone!

I would like to formally say to everyone to have a great and safe holiday (Christmas or otherwise), and that I am also going to be making some renovations to the forum, due to the upcoming TWG season, and also for the new year coming up.

I am also currently working on a new and updated SCW Role playing guide, as far as the newer staff is concerned, along with some other tidbits of information and the like. Nothing really "new", so to speak to add to the guide--just some minor changes here and there. It may be a bit more detailed and thorough, however.

Another thing I wish to address, which I have addressed numerous times throughout my time here: R-O-L-E-P-L-A-Y this season!!!!!!! We did happen to move down in National (one league, but even still, that's not looking good). And furthermore, if you know of anyone who DOES happen to watch our shows, or anyone else that participates in TWG, have them watch our shows and register to the forum, so they can give some feedback. Remember; our forum is for everyone, not just our awesome superstars, which you guys ARE awesome (and you all know it).

But again, have a Merry Christmas/Hannauka/Kwanzah/etc. (and if you're a Jehova's Witness... well, who gives a shit? Enjoy the holiday) and be safe for New Years!
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko
Thursday Night Wreckage Admin

SCW Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Re: Merry Christmas

Post  Thunder Kid Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:56 am

thx alot, i also hope you all have a merry christmas or anything else that you like to celebrate Very Happy Don't drink and drive through the holidays, but if you really need to - make it worth while Very Happy
P.S. I really apriciate the work of all the Managers and GM, hope that you're gonna keep it up through out the new season too Smile
Thunder Kid
Thunder Kid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  vic vega Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:56 am

Laguna Maruko wrote:
But again, have a Merry Christmas/Hannauka/Kwanzah/etc. (and if you're a Jehova's Witness... well, who gives a shit? Enjoy the holiday) and be safe for New Years!

hahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaa!!!!!.... jehova's witness, i've got to hand to ya, eric, you caught me off guard...

oh, and merry christmas to all and to all a good night,....
o
vic vega
vic vega
SCW Creative
SCW Creative

SCW Reputation : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Laguna Maruko Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:47 am

HAHA! Hey! Jehova's Witness need love too!

And for all my faithful superstars; I have here for another three months! XD Signed a new contract with Darren today.
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down