Squared Circle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thanksgiving Countdown
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:33 pm
Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Khor

Our users have posted a total of 319 messages in 115 subjects

About The Frisco Show

5 posters

Go down

About The Frisco Show Empty About The Frisco Show

Post  Laguna Maruko Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:06 pm

I apologize for the shitty appearance with regarding Monday's show, but as all of you from Misery know, I am not the one that usually puts it together; Justin handles that. From the look of it last night (Midnight, PST), nothing was done to it, so I saved his ass, plus the entertainment for you all, and worked within two hours (9AM-10:58AM PST to be precise), to pull what is there out of my ass, and submitting it within two minutes.

So, hopefully its up to par, and it works for you guys. I again apologize for the horrible throw together.
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko
Thursday Night Wreckage Admin

SCW Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

About The Frisco Show Empty Re: About The Frisco Show

Post  GM Darren Orion Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 pm

I also am going to apologize on my behalf, as I usual help Justin out with this work. I have been really busy as of late with university work and rehearsals (as I'm an actor in 4 different shows). Come December, I will have more time to dedicate to the sole recuperation of the show.

I really wish I was more able to haul out some wicked ass RPs so that you can enjoy my heel/comedic content.

I have also received word from The Gracelander that he is experiencing RL issues and will be able to come back to the front after his father returns from the Hospital. We wish him well and hope he returns soon and his father has a speedy recovery.

On a new note:

If ANYONE is in contact or knows someone who would be willing to be active and roleplay and make SCW even BETTER, let them know I am still hiring new people. A lot of the contracts I've sent (10 in total) have gone unanswered. There are a few members that I would like to point out, that have NOT answered:

- SG1
- Alex Bankmanship
- The Real Slim Shady
- and 4 developmental wrestlers

If anyone can contract these members, I would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you,

D.O.
GM Darren Orion
GM Darren Orion
SCW Commanding Officer
SCW Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  "Dangerous" Justin Payne Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm very sorry for the show, but something personal came up (My Grandmother having a stroke and ended up going to the hospital) kept me from finishing the show. I had no access to a computer except for once, until the Fort Hamilton Hospital staff had to take it since they needed to take care of her to help her out. So, again, sorry on my behalf. I'll do better next week. WAAAY Better.

But, now I feel sad and that I've let you all down. Especially Darren and Laguna.

Sincerely,
Justin

EDIT: Oh, to point out, she's going to be fine. After everything is all fixed up she'll be standing tall! Er.. well, short, since she is 4' 10" xD
About The Frisco Show 1-89
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
Monday Night Misery Admin

SCW Reputation : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Laguna Maruko Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:12 pm

@Justin:

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, things like that are unavoidable. I thought you actually followed through with "I dont wanna work on the show," XD But it was covered... by the skin of my teeth at two minutes until showtime. Razz

@Darren:

I have referred a guy to you through the forum; Ninja Rob, who is a roommate and he's interested in joining. He's not a GREAT rper, "but with my help, he... could be the best." (Ace Ventura PD2... sorry XD)

As far as the other members... Im not sure what it the world is going on, but hell, they skip out, we skip them.
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko

Back to top Go down

Post  "Dangerous" Justin Payne Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:27 pm

True, True...

Well, Vercy, this Week's Wreckage shalt be the Wreckage in which I appear. So Make an In-Ring Roleplay with you stating some stuff about me and my match on Monday and then I'll make a reply to it. Then we shalt has teh Tag Match against David Ski and someone else. Don't worry, Laguna, I've already talked this out with him. (I'll be taking an "injury hiatus" 'til the PPV)
About The Frisco Show 1-89
"Dangerous" Justin Payne

SCW Reputation : 6

Back to top Go down

About The Frisco Show Empty Reply

Post  JohnnyInsano Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Like I mentioned before, my cousin who is staying with us till next October (confirmed) because his parents are going on an around the world trip for their 25th anniversary and 2nd honeymoon, he is staying with us. He is a lvl 5 speed wrestler and very good build. His name is Kazuo Kasumi and he is really good at RPs. He is as good, perhaps better than I am. Just throwing that out there since you guys need new members.
JohnnyInsano
JohnnyInsano
SCW Editor
SCW Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:11 pm

lol i was announced as A.J Stylez Very Happy Very Happy also i might be able to get us a lvl 9 speed if i can
A.J White
A.J White
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down